Phone (719) 634-6337                      

Let Our Team Serve You

cannabis cultivation and caregiving


Cannabis Cultivation Center

The Herb Shoppe has been serving Colorado Springs since 2010.  We take pride in helping you find the best strains for your needs.


Personal Service and Care

At the Herb Shoppe, we consider you part of the family.  Visit us today and meet our team of trained and licensed medical marijuana professionals.


Cannabis, Edibles, and More

The Herb Shoppe offers a full line of cannabis products; flower, oils, waxes, shatter, edibles and accessories. 

MMJ ID Card Requirements

Residency & Age
Must be a Colorado resident over 18 years of age or older with a valid Colorado photo ID.


MMJ Doctor's Recommendation
Must have a licensed MMJ doctor evaluation and recommendation.



Experience Pain & Suffering
Severe pain; cachexia; seizures, nausea; epilepsy; multiple sclerosis; or persistent muscle spasm.


2 Forms to the CDPHE
Must submit application & doctor's recommendation to the CDPHE with a $15 registration fee.

your health is - in your hands

Is Cannabis Right for Me?

Do you suffer from severe pain? A sports related injury? An accident? Workplace related pain? If so, Medical Marijuana may offer you an all natural alternative way to relieve your pain.

  • Chronic Pain
  • Cachexia
  • Anorexia
  • Glaucoma
  • Cancer
  • HIV
  • Severe Nausea
  • Arthritis
  • Epilepsy
  • Muscle Spasms
  • Migraines
  • ​​​​​​​PTSD
  • and more...

do you have questions about cannabis?

Find Out if Cannabis Works For You

Amendment 20 of the Colorado Constitution

Other qualifying medical situations might also include a persistent or constant medical condition that limits the capability of the patient to carry out one or more key life activities as defined in the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 & if not alleviated, may cause severe harm to the patient's safety, physical, and mental health.

Visit a Licensed MD and Apply today

Marijuana became a constitutional right for Colorado residents over the age of 18; as long as they have a doctor's recommendation and submit an application to the Colorado Dept. of Public Health and Environment.