Colorado Springs: Medical Marijuana Clones
Are you a medical marijuana patient or a caregiver in Colorado?
If you want to grow your own, mmj clones are a great way to start your own medical cannabis home garden.
Amendment 20 states "A patient's medical use of marijuana, within the following limits, is lawful:"
- no more than 2 oz of usable mmj
- no more than 6 marijuana plants
- may raise affirmative defense for plants count over 6
- 3 plants allowed in grow stage
- 3 plants allowed in flowering
- caregivers may have up to 6 plants per patient
Clones for sale. Call today!
Amendment 20 Article XVIII states "(a) A patient may engage in the medical use of marijuana, with no more marijuana than is medically necessary to address a debilitating medical condition."
Who is eligible to be a Caregiver?
Amendment 20 of Colorado states that a primary caregiver must:
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Be someone other than the patient or the patient’s physician.
- Provide significant responsibility for managing the well-being of a patient who has a debilitating medical condition.
- A patient who has a primary caregiver for him or herself cannot also be a primary caregiver to another patient.
Medical Marijuana Clones
We grow our medical marijuana clones in accordance with the MMED standards as set by Colorado State law.“Our clones are grown in clean air, good earth, and controlled sunlight to insure the highest standards of quality for our mmj patients and caregivers.”
Colorado MMJ Clones for Sale
- Our MMJ is grown by our master growers to the highest standards
- Our MMJ Center typically has 20-40 MMJ strains in stock
Medical Marijuana Clones for Sale in Colorado
how much marijuana my i posses?"(I) No more than two ounces of a usable form of marijuana;" Amendment 20 Colorado Article XVIII
HOw many plants can i grow?"(II) No more than six marijuana plants, with three or fewer being mature, flowering plants that are producing a usable form of marijuana." Amendment 20 Colorado Article XVIII
Can i grow more than 6 plants?"(b) For quantities of marijuana in excess of these amounts, a patient or his or her primary care-giver may raise as an affirmative defense to charges of violation of state law that such greater amounts were medically necessary to address the patient's debilitating medical condition." Amendment 20 Colorado Article XVIII
Wow, I have been all over Colorado Springs lately and this is the only place that had QUALITY and QUANTITY daily.KJK47
I've been to this dispensary a couple times - changed them to my primary caregiver. The medicine is incredible. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful.MrTamuki
I have been to about 10 dispensaries in town. This is by far the best. Good location, easy parking and the interior looks like a high end art gallery.Doki